- Book a tour of Daylesford College
- Complete the following electronic enrolment enquiry form
- The Assistant Principal will contact each referee/current school
- The Daylesford College enrolment team meets weekly to examines each expression of interest, reference checks and makes a recommendation of proceeding
- The Assistant Principal then contacts family and organises an interview or explains the decision not to proceed
- At the interview, the Assistant Principal will ask three to four questions to the student and family. The student is encouraged to bring in portfolios/achievements/letters of support to present at the interview
- A decision on successful enrolment is made by the Principal, following recommendation from the Assistant Principal
- When the family is notified of enrolment being approved, Assistant Principal provides enrolment forms, bus forms and booklists. The student may also be invited in for transition day
The Assistant Principal will be in touch within two? business days from receipt of the enrolment enquiry.
Please note, the above process is only for students who are already enrolled at another high school. Please see here for those students in Grade 6 wanting to enrol at Daylesford College in Year 7.